"....Andrew Lubin is establishing himself as one of the finest Operation Iraqi Freedom historians"
David J. Danelo: Author "Blood Stripes, A Grunts View of the War in Iraq"
If you're looking for someone to address your group about Afghanistan, Guantanamo Bay,
and the other global current events affecting the United States today... he's been there; he's
going back. For an articulate viewpoint so different to the 30-second sound byte so popular
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (973) 227-5377
A partial list of groups Andrew's addressed in the past year:
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, CN: Centre for Foreign Policy
- Thunderbird School for Global Management, Glendale, AZ.
- Foreign Policy Research Institute: Philadelphia. Pa.
- American Red Cross; Philadelphia Chapter: Philadelhia, Pa.
- U.S. Army Command & Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, KS. "Military & Media Conference"
- U.S. Marine Corps, Camp Pendelton, Ca. 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade, "Commander's
- Allegheny College, Meadville, Pa. Center for Political Participation
- Princeton Public Library, Princeton, N.J. "Distinguished Speaker Series"
- West Chester University, West Chester, Pa. Political Science - ROTC
- Avalon Public Library; Avalon, N.J. "Summer Speaker Series"
At Allegheny College
With LtCol Ted Studdard, 12th Marines, Camp Hanson, Okinawa
With SSGT Randy Howard, 8th Tanks, at the Southern Kentucky University BookFest, Bowling Green, KY
At Thunderbird School of Global Management